Pro Bono Perspectives Season 3 Finale: 3 Ways You Can Be a Force for Good in 2022
2021 was a year of transformation, defined by society’s continued reckoning with racism, the pandemic, climate change, and the Great Resignation. These issues underscored how pervasive inequity is and why centering the voices of those impacted by social challenges unlocks the most effective, sustainable solutions. In the Season 3 finale of Pro Bono Perspectives, host Danielle Holly highlights three ways you can be a force for good in the new year.
- “The Existential Crisis we Need” with Vu Le, NonprofitAF
- “Holding Companies Accountable on Racial Equity” with Yusuf George, JUST Capital
- “Practicing Equitable Philanthropy” with Dr. Rahsaan Harris, Citizens Committee for New York City (CitizensNYC)
- “Leadership in Times of Crisis & Recovery” with Stephanie Royal, Robin Hood Foundation
- “The True Purpose of Business” with Judy Samuelson, The Aspen Institute
- “Slowing Down and Finding Fulfillment” with Grace Bonney, Design*Sponge
- “Decolonizing Wealth: Equity in Philanthropy and Beyond” with Edgar Villanueva
Pro Bono Perspectives is brought to you by Common Impact, a nonprofit that leverages skills-based volunteering and innovative, cross-sector partnerships to create more equitable communities. Visit commonimpact.org/companies for information on how we help companies deliver on their social impact, talent development, and employee engagement goals and commonimpact.org/nonprofits for insights into our capacity-building programs address social sector challenges. Keep up with the latest news, events, and stories of impact at commonimpact.org/blog.