VIDEO: What Motivates Millennials to Participate in Online Giving?
Nov 20, 2015 10:15 AM ET
Multimedia with summary
According to the 2014 Cone Communications Digital Activism Study, American’s top drivers to online participation in social or environmental efforts include:
- They believe participation will make an impact (79%)
- There is an urgent need for immediate support (79%)
- It is easy to participate (77%)
- The issue is personally relevant (74%)
- The content triggers an emotional response (68%)
- The appeal allows participants to show their social networks what is important to them (57%)
To learn more, click here.