Best Practice - Summer 2015 Issue
The Summer 2015 issue of Best Practice features a collection of CR and sustainability case studies. Read on to learn more about these exciting and innovative initiatives.
- Taking a responsible approach to change: Old Mutual - Old Mutual believes that responsible business is the modus operandi of the future with a return to its true purpose, helping customers look after their money better than they could alone.
- Switched on to volunteering: Turner Broadcasting - Turner Broadcasting, the company behind CNN and kids’ channels including Cartoon Network and Boomerang, finds that collaborating with children’s charities is a natural fit - helping to build schools, as well as audiences.
- Building a case for better child protection: DLA Piper - Global law firm DLA Piper and UNICEF, the world’s leading children’s organisation, have established a pioneering partnership focused on improving the quality of care and protection for children who come into contact with judicial systems.
- Upgrading citizenship to a whole new level: Hewlett-Packard - As one of the world’s largest technology companies, Hewlett-Packard (HP) has always prided itself on its commitment to global citizenship but it is now taking that responsibility to a whole new level through its Living Progress strategy
- A new lease of life for sustainability: City Developments Limited - Pioneering green real estate company City Developments Limited has a long track record in green building projects and is keen to spread the word - and its practices - to its commercial tenants.
- Cracking the secret to an effective code of conduct: Jones Lang LaSalle - When it comes to business ethics, global real estate giant Jones Lang LaSalle is taking transparency to a whole new level with its Ethics Eveywhere Programme.
- Barilla’s onto a good thing with sustainability strategy: Barilla - At Italian food company Barilla, the word “sustainability” calls for a unique and distinctive way of doing business: “Good for you, Good for the Planet”.
For more information on how your organization can be featured in an upcoming issue of Best Practice, click here.
For previous issues of Best Practice, click here.