5 Reasons to Attend to Transform Summit (16-17 October, Amsterdam)
September 5, 2019 /3BL Media/ — Over the past couple of weeks, Ethical Corporation has added a lot of exciting new speakers & new sessions to the Transform Summit (16-17 October, Amsterdam). The quality of speakers, attendees and discussions make this year event unmissable to find answers that transform business and deliver long-term sustainable impacts.
Over the past few days senior leaders from UNFCCC, The Body Shop, Sime Darby Oils, Oxfam and GRI have joined the expert speaker roster
Make sure you are part of this unmissable learning opportunity. Be sure to secure your place as soon as possible – the €100 discount will end in the coming days https://events.ethicalcorp.com/transform/register.php
Here are 5 reasons why you and your team should attend:
- 100% business-focused: Transforming business and industries is at the centre of the 2019 conference. You will take back detailed ideas & strategies to implement back in your office.
- Corporate led: Every session is corporate-led. You will be in a room with 200 of the most senior CEOs, VPs and Heads of sustainability sharing their responsible business strategy from Europe’s most inspiring and innovative brands.
- Access to the Sustainability Reporting & Communications Summit 2019: you will benefit from access to Ethical Corporation’s market-leading Sustainability Reporting and Communications Summit. At this year’s #Reporting19 you will meet and hear from 300+ CEOs, heads of business and investors on how your company can disclosure accurate and transparent impact-driven data on key ESG risks and opportunities
- New brands, new strategies: We make sure our events feature the leading practitioners from both B2B and B2C brands, offering you an unrivalled opportunity to network and gain perspectives from various stakeholders throughout the value chain.
- Best networking ever: All conference attendees will get access to our NEW premier event networking matchmaking app - ECLink. Unlike other networking apps, this is built to match you with attendees that will help you solve your challenges. Typically, users using the app will have 80% more meetings.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join 200+ peers from across the business, NGO and governmental spectrum. Reserve your pass today and benefit from the final €100 saving.
For further details contact: Brenda Staines email@example.com
Ethical Corporation’s mission is to help businesses around the globe do the right thing by their customers and the world. We believe this is not only how to ensure a future for all but makes good business sense. We serve CSR, compliance, risk and governance communities with topical and insightful business intelligence and meeting places.
We provide business intelligence to more than 3,000 multinational companies every year. Our customers are also NGOs, think-tanks, academia, governments and consultancies. We publish the leading responsible business magazine, website, and research reports. Our conferences are widely recognized as the best in the field.