Antea Group Announces New Service Offering: Event and Production EHS Support Including COVID-19 Compliance Officers
ST. PAUL, Minn., April 22, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Antea Group USA introduced a new service to their Health and Safety offerings called Event and Production EHS Support. As in-person events are slowly making a return, event owners are considering the associated environment, health and safety (EHS) risks more than ever before. Pandemics aside, event organizers have an implicit duty of care – to attendees, staff and other vendors. This means taking steps to proactively reduce risks and prevent harm to anyone involved in the event.
“We understand the fast pace and multiple dimensions to large-scale event planning. We also understand that EHS considerations can often be overlooked,” says Alizabeth Aramowicz Smith, Health and Safety Practice Leader and Senior Consultant at Antea Group USA. “We have been delivering EHS services to our clients for 35 years and we have resources around the globe that can be mobilized to support your event, including conferences, exhibitions, employee meetings, product launches, photo shoots, commercials, television, and movie production. At this point in time, we also have COVID-19 Compliance Officers, trained specifically for television and film production settings, that can ensure COVID-19 requirements are implemented correctly.”
EHS and sustainability services for events and productions include:
- Ensuring EHS and COVID requirements are considered during the planning phases of an event
- Developing event-specific emergency response plans for active threat, chemical spills, evacuations, fire, medical emergency, and severe weather
- Developing event-specific health and safety policies for electrical safety, working at heights, food safety, chemical safety, hearing safety, slips/trips/falls, and PPE requirements
- Providing trained COVID officers and/or safety staff to implement health and safety protocols during the television, film, or music production event.
- Providing incident investigation and lessons learned from events for future planning purposes
- Conducting risk assessments of potential event, production, and photoshoot field site activities
- Conducting asbestos, lead, mold, and other hazardous substance assessment and remediation for filming locations
- Developing health and safety policies that accommodate the unique needs of the production
- Training employees and contractors on health and safety protocols for the event
- Developing event sustainability management plans that address waste management, recycling, composting, water usage, and energy usage
- Reviewing and benchmarking the sustainability plans for event sponsors and vendors
- Establishing carbon emissions accounting for event-related travel
Antea Group is currently partnering with Deluxe and providing some of these support services for the Hulu TV series, Small Business Revolution. The Screen Actors Guild (SAG) has very specific COVID-related requirements built into member contracts, including the presence of a COVID-19 Compliance Officer. Antea Group’s COVID-19 Officers began work on set this week for the production of Season 6.
Event and Production EHS Support services will be available for Antea Group clients starting today. For more information, visit https://us.anteagroup.com/services/event-production-ehs-support.
About Antea Group: Antea Group is an international engineering and environmental consulting firm specializing in full-service solutions in the fields of environment, infrastructure, urban planning, and water. By combining strategic thinking and multidisciplinary perspectives with technical expertise and pragmatic action, we do more than effectively solve client challenges; we deliver sustainable results for a better future. We serve clients ranging from global energy companies and manufacturers to national governments and local municipalities. Learn more at https://us.anteagroup.com.
Antea Group media contact:
Marketing Communications Manager
Antea Group USA