Moving From Ambition to Action at Reuters Events: Transform USA 2021
January 27, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Sustainability is no longer at the fringes of business strategy; it is intrinsic to any successful business’ future. We know what we need to do, and why, but the inescapable question is how. The problems we face are no longer future challenges. We are already seeing the crisis unfolding. It is now the time for action.
This year Reuters Events Transform USA 2021 [May 4-5] will provide the forum for leaders to come together and share how they are delivering the sustainability transition. Transform USA will guide you through the issues so that you can forge a robust and achievable roadmap to make your business clean, resilient, and just.
Thought leaders confirmed to join us in May:
- Javier Quinones, CEO, IKEA USA
- Joey Bergstein, CEO, Seventh Generation
- Bill Weihl, Founder, Climate Voice
- Hugh Welsh, President, DSM North America
- David Rapaport, Global Social Mission Officer, Ben & Jerry’s
- Marc Engel, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Unilever
- Dane Parker, Chief Sustainability Officer, General Motors
- Ann Tracy, Chief Sustainability Officer, Colgate Palmolive
- Marcos Eloi, Chief Procurement Officer, Kraft Heinz
- Marc De Schutter, SVP Procurement, Danone North America
Join us at this forum for leaders to come together and share how they are delivering the sustainable transition for a better future.
Phone: [+44] 20 7536 7356