RBSEU Makes 16 Year History – Paul Polman and Lise Kingo Join Summit
May 5, 2017 /3BL Media/ - We’re excited to announce that Ethical Corporation has now surpassed the largest number of C-Suite speakers and attendees ever in its 16-year history at The Responsible Business Summit Europe.
- Paul Polman, CEO, Unilever
- Pedro Ortún Silvan, Principal Adviser for CSR, DG Enterprise and Industry, European Commission
- Miguel Veiga-Pestana, SVP Corporate Communications and External Affairs, RB
- Andy Wright, Vice President, Global Health Programmes, GSK
- Chris Librie, Senior Director, Global Impact, eBay
- Maria Anne van Dijk, Head of Environmental Social & Ethical Risk & Policy, ABN AMRO
- Mamadou Biteye, Managing Director, Africa, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Anna Maria Rugarli, Sustainability & Responsibility Senior Director EMEA, VF
- Diane Varrin Eshleman, Managing Director, Global Head of Citizenship and Reputation, Barclays
- Gilert Ghostine, CEO, Firmenich
- Plus many more…
500+ business leaders will visit London in June to discuss how businesses can make the required changes to deliver social purpose and quantifiable impact.
This will be Europe’s leading meeting place for businesses looking to transition to a social purpose and impact driven strategy.
I hope you and your company join us and become part of the movement.