VolunteerMatch Launches MobileMatch™ For On-The-Go Corporate Volunteer Engagement
January 29, 2014 /3BL Media/ - VolunteerMatch, the Web’s largest volunteer engagement network, today launched MobileMatch™, a new mobile extension for its award-winning corporate volunteer engagement platform. MobileMatch™ is the organization’s first mobile offering and the most robust tool of its kind, making it easier for employees and other corporate volunteers to participate in volunteer initiatives that strengthen and transform local communities.
With the release of MobileMatch, VolunteerMatch extends its hosted Web-based platform with an intuitive mobile interface that provides corporate volunteers with “anywhere, anytime” access to volunteer opportunities and program-related news – enabling companies to engage more volunteers and enhance community involvement and social good.
MobileMatch’s features are unique among corporate community involvement software solutions, offering:
- Support for all major employee volunteering actions, including Opportunity Search, Sign Up, Hours Tracking, and employee volunteer history through the Your Activities tab.
- Mobile access to volunteer opportunities at VolunteerMatch’s network of more than 96,000 participating nonprofit organizations.
- An easy-to-use graphical interface and user experience based on mobile standards with clearly organized content and map-based directions.
- Full support for corporate branding needs.
- An implementation process that leverages a company’s existing security configuration to make authentication and program setup a breeze.
- Additional training and support on mobile engagement strategies for corporate social responsibility executives, program managers and volunteer champions.
VolunteerMatch continues to develop solutions that make it easier for corporations to successfully manage volunteer initiatives. Best known for its free Web service, www.volunteermatch.org, VolunteerMatch also powers corporate volunteer programs for many of the world’s most engaged workforces, helping its family of clients outperform every benchmark for volunteer engagement and community involvement. A 2013 Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship survey of corporate community involvement administrators recently found that VolunteerMatch outperformed all competitors in 11 of 12 key customer satisfaction categories.
“Our clients want to make sure they can reach employees and inspire participation no matter where they are," said Greg Baldwin, president of VolunteerMatch. “Now, with mobile access, everyone can take part.”
UnitedHealth Group, a diversified health and well-being company based in Minnetonka, Minn., supported the development of MobileMatch. Last year, the company released a report – Doing Good is Good for You – that found that volunteering is linked to better physical, mental and emotional health. The report is available online at www.unitedhealthgroup.com/SR.
“With MobileMatch, we have an opportunity to inspire more of our employees, and corporate volunteers everywhere, to volunteer, get involved and enhance the communities where we live and work,” said Kate Rubin, UnitedHealth Group vice president of Social Responsibility. “Our 2013 report, Doing Good is Good for You, shows that volunteering benefits our communities as well as the employees and companies that support volunteering. Everyone wins.”
To learn more about VolunteerMatch Solutions, visit:
To register for a demonstration of MobileMatch and VolunteerMatch’s hosted platform for volunteer engagement, visit: