Webinar: Strategically Integrating Sustainability: Restructuring the Business With Ikea, Enel and Forum for the Future
February 26, 2021 /3BL Media/ - With the sustainability transition becoming the vehicle for business innovation, bringing together climate and social goals, businesses are facing a major reform in their operations. In order to achieve their goals, sustainability needs to be seen as the business itself and not a separate strategy.
Therefore, Reuters Events Sustainable Business in running a one-hour webinar discussion with 3 senior corporate leaders sharing insights on how to get in front of the trend and understand the latest approaches to integrate sustainability at the core of your business. Join us on Tuesday, 4th March, at 12 pm GMT for our free online webinar with:
- Pia Heidenmark Cook, Chief Sustainability Officer, Ikea
- Ernesto Ciorra, Head of the Enel Group's Innovability and Sustainability, Enel
Moderated by: James Payne, Associate Director, Transformational Strategies, Forum for the Future
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn how:
- Achieve alignment around a clear purpose and strategy
- Creating a new structure, a new model to assess new opportunities
- Reshape the transformational message so that it aligns with differing business units and their respective priorities.
Telephone: [+44] (0) 207 375 7213