From Crisis to Collaboration: Building Stronger Systems in Response to Ebola
How can companies and nongovernmental organizations better respond to global outbreaks? What are the opportunities and challenges that lie ahead? Join the Points of Light Corporate Service Council and Disaster Response Team, along with companies who are leading Ebola response efforts. Hear examples, highlights and reactions from GE, GSK, IBM, Jhpiego and USAID.
- Richard Crespin, CEO, CollaborateUp (moderator)
- Sarah Glass, Senior Partnerships Advisor, U.S. Global Development Lab, USAID
- Brinnon Mandel, Director of Innovations, Jhpiego
- Orrin Marcella, Executive, Government Affairs and Policy, GE
- Diane Melley, Vice President, Global Citizenship Initiatives, IBM
- David Vaughn, Head of Research and Development, GSK
The conversation during this Feb. 10 webinar (1:30 - 2:30 p.m. EST) will explore the ongoing need for the skills and support of companies to aid recovery and build stronger systems in response to Ebola. Learn more as you consider next steps to engage in strengthening global health around the world.