2015 International Corporate Citizenship Conference Early Registration Rates End Today
The 2015 International Corporate Citizenship Conference kicks off on April 19th, 2015 in Austin, TX. If you plan to attend ONE industry event in 2015, you won’t want to miss this one. Registration provides you access to industry leaders like Michael Dell, 26 thought provoking breakout sessions, and plenty of networking opportunities with over 650 corporate citizenship practitioners. Take this opportunity to help shape your business goals for the future.
Want more details?
- Dates: April 19-21, 2015 (final registration discount expires today)
- Location: Austin, Texas, Forbes' #1 City for Future Job Growth
- Breakout Sessions: Choose from 26 sessions, topics include: Diversity & Inclusion, Collective Impact, Employee Engagement, International Philanthropy, and more! Learn more
- Keynote Speakers: will dive into the future and promise of technology. They include management practice thought leader and MIT Professor Don Sull, futurist Alexis Madrigal, and Michael Dell. Read more.
- 2014 Conference Highlights: See it all here.
REGISTER by today (Friday, February 27) and SAVE up to $200.