Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship Develops Leaders
CHESTNUT HILL, Mass., July 22 / 3BL Media/ - Leadership is critical to the advancement of good corporate citizenship within and beyond the boundaries of your company. You may be leading your company’s transition toward strategic integrated corporate citizenship; or you may be trying to take a specific component of your company’s corporate citizenship strategy to a new level. Regardless of where you are in the process we guarantee you have run into some complications along the way. Below are just some of the issues we found leaders with corporate citizenship responsibilities encounter:
- Developing innovative, high-impact corporate citizenship initiatives that support the business and company culture
- Engaging colleagues across the firm and at all levels - including executives - in the development and execution of strategy
- Demonstrating and communicating the value of corporate citizenship initiatives
- Expanding high-performing programs, whether regionally, nationally or globally
- Aligning programs with other corporate citizenship initiatives
- Navigating organizational transitions such as mergers & acquisitions and CEO and direct supervisor transitions
The Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship offers a program that will help you develop your leadership style and cultivate the influence you need to engage others across your company.
The Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy is an in-depth program for developing leaders with strategic responsibilities within the corporate citizenship spectrum – from community involvement to diversity/inclusion to supply chain to EHS. The program is a blend of on-campus instructor-led classes taught by Boston College Carroll School of Management faculty and experts, and facilitated distance learning that culminate in a one-day Leader Summit to coincide with the Center’s March 2014 International Corporate Citizenship Conference in Los Angeles, for more information on this program click here.