Quest Diagnostics Gives Colleagues a "High 5"
For the last twenty months, 50,000 Quest colleagues have given their all every day to support our nation through the COVID-19 crisis. The experience has shown the character of our company—and has also taken a toll on our colleagues.
As a way to say thanks to employees for the contributions they’ve made in fighting the pandemic, Steve Rusckowski, our Chairman, President and CEO, is giving employees a High 5: five actions the company is taking to support and recognize our colleagues as we approach the end of the year.
Here’s a brief rundown of the High 5:
- Pandemic Response Payment. Non-taxable payment ($500 for full-time employees and $250 for part-time and per diem colleagues) to approximately 47,500 colleagues to offset the additional financial challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Payout. Everyone needs to take time off to recharge their batteries, but it hasn’t been easy this year. This payout ensures our frontline colleagues don’t lose any earned PTO because of inability to take time off in 2021.
- $15/Hour Minimum Pay. Making sure everyone at Quest is at or above $15 per hour base pay is the right thing to do. Effective November 7, Quest will adjust the hourly rate for the small number of employees who were below that level.
- Annual Incentive Plan payout. Quest is on track for another year of strong financial performance, thanks to our hard-working colleagues. The company will recognize this outstanding performance through our annual bonus program—a benefit that many competitors do not offer.
- Employee surprise gift. Who doesn’t love a surprise gift? Our colleagues will be receiving Quest-branded gear delivered to their homes as a special thank you to help ring in the new year.
Want to join this team and work for a company that empowers better health for millions every day? Visit Quest’s career page at careers.questdiagnostics.com.