Thirteen Booz Allen Hamilton Employees Named Modern Day Technology Leaders at Black Engineer of the Year Awards Ceremony
Thirteen Booz Allen Hamilton employees were honored as Modern Day Technology Leaders (MDTL) at this year's 32nd annual BEYA Global STEM Conference and awards program, held February 8-10 in Washington, DC.
MDTLs are identified and nominated by colleagues as exceptional professionals who are shaping the future of STEM in their careers and community. Since 2005, more than 100 Booz Allen employees have been honored at the BEYA Global STEM Conference.
This year’s honorees include:
- Keith Blanks, Senior Associate, Colorado Springs, CO
- Richard-Duane Chambers, Associate, Arlington, VA
- Kimberly Jessie, Lead Associate, Fort Eustis, VA
- Krystal Johnson, Associate, Arlington, VA
- Brandon Lampton, Lead Technologist, Fort Meade, MD
- Tenesia Morton, Lead Associate, Fort Meade, MD
- Clinton Metu, Lead Technologist, Houston, TX
- Jason Powell, Lead Technologist, Alexandria, VA
- Raquel Robinson, Lead Associate, Herndon, VA
- Roland Rountree, Senior Lead Technologist, McLean, VA
- Todd Skinner, Senior Lead Technologist, McLean, VA
- John Willingham, Lead Associate, Silver Spring, MD
- Jia Zhao, Lead Technologist, McLean, VA
The BEYA STEM Conference brings professionals and students from a wide variety of STEM-related fields together for three days to share their experiences and information. The goal of the BEYA Conference is to create connections between students, educators, and STEM professionals while facilitating partnerships with individuals and their local STEM resources.
To learn more about Booz Allen's engineering capabilities, drawing on the deep experience and expertise of our more than 3,000 engineers and applied scientists, visit BoozAllen.com/Engineering.