HP’s Award‐winning Short Film Series Available for Streaming this Summer
- The History of Memory is a series of short documentary films created by Redglass Pictures and the Garage by HP that celebrates the power of printed photographs to change our lives.
- Cinedigm to distribute HP’s The History of Memory films through its dedicated documentary channel Docurama
- The films won a Tribeca X award for best episodic short series in April and will be distributed through Cinedigms dedicated documentary channel Docurama by July.
PALO ALTO, Calif., May 23, 2019 /3BL Media/ – Fresh off the heels of winning a Tribeca X award for best episodic short series, HP Inc. struck a deal to distribute its film series The History of Memory through Cinedigm’s dedicated documentary channel Docurama by July.
Created by Redglass Pictures and the Garage by HP The History of Memory celebrates the power of printed photographs to change our lives by exploring stories of real-life people whose lives were forever altered by the discovery, creation, or preservation of a photograph. In each film, we are reminded that the most important memories are those which we cherish, share, and protect:
- In At First Sight, a deep connection is made across continents following the exchange of two images.
- A Secret Album tells of a woman who discovers her true self after the uncovering of a hidden family photo album.
- In It’s a Boy, a young man poses for an unconventional photo shoot, and then feels a part of a family for the first time in his life.
Docurama is the first digital entertainment network completely devoted to high-quality documentary films. Carefully curated by the industry’s top experts and critics, Docurama delivers hundreds of hours of acclaimed documentaries suited to viewers of all tastes—boasting a content roster covering everything from personal profiles, sports, and music, to hard-hitting political exposés and insightful interviews.
Watch the first two episodes of History of Memory here.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at www.hp.com.
Since inception, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has been a leader at the forefront of the digital transformation of content distribution. Adapting to the rapidly transforming business needs of today’s entertainment landscape, Cinedigm remains a change-centric player focused on providing content, channels and services to the world’s largest media, technology and retail companies. Cinedigm’s Content and Networks groups provide original and aggregated programming, channels and services that entertain consumers globally across hundreds of millions of devices. For more information, visit www.cinedigm.com.
Lacey Haines, HP