Journeys for Change (www.journeysforchange.org) is offering the chance to win a fully-paid nine-day tour of leading Social Entrepreneurs in India.
The winner will join a select group of senior leaders from some of the world’s top private, public and civil society organisations, and will get first-hand lessons in innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership from some of Bangalore and Mumbai’s leading social entrepreneurs. This trip, worth up to $8,000 / £5,000, is only available through Justmeans and includes housing, meals and the entire tour.
How Will the Winner Be Selected:
- The quality of the applicant's entry
- The professional background of the applicant
- The number of votes
- The quality and number of comments
What is Included in the Prize for the Contest Winner:
- A nine-day journey visiting social entrepreneurs in India
- High quality lodging and meals for all nine days
- New insights on innovation, leadership and entrepreneurship
- Inspiration and space for personal growth and renewal
- Fresh perspectives on your current work
- Actionable ideas and new business models
- High-value relationships with industry peers and prolific leaders from a broad range of organisations
- A unique view into India’s culture and a greater understanding of its role as an increasingly powerful global player
The Prize Does not Include:
- Travel to and from India
- Visas, personal travel insurance, innoculations
The Contest is not open to the employees, officers, directors, advisors, independent contractors, beneficiaries or clients of Journeys for Change, its partners (UnLtd India, UnLtd, HKSEF, Travel Matters), or to the immediate family members of (i.e., spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren, regardless of whether living in the same household) of any such employees, officers, directors, advisors, independent contractors, beneficiaries or clients.